Maven Xchange lets you clip products from online retailers’ websites and arrange them into “boards”. You can then share individual products or boards with others via email, social media sites and on Maven Xchange.
Maybe the meaning of “product” is clear, but what exactly is a board? It can be anything you want it to be. So, be creative! A board can be:
- An outfit you have designed for a cocktail party or for work.
- A “Top 10” list of kitchen gadgets, home accessories, or music, theater or sports events.
- A running list of products that you love, organized around a theme such as modern living room furniture, traditional tabletop, favorite powertools or birthday gift ideas for “grandparents who have everything.”
- A collection of jewelry that you carefully curate across many retailers.
- An article on today’s “best of the best” in televisions, treadmills, or toaster ovens, with your expert review and commentary.
- A list of products you recommend for a particular project, such as a bathroom makeover or achieving a health & fitness goal.
Create a board today, and share your taste and expertise with others!