We believe everyone is an expert at something: women’s fashion, decor, babies, sports gear, or maybe just shopping and finding great deals. Do your friends ask for your help or ideas? Then, you’re a maven!
We created Maven Xchange as a place where people who have expertise and like sharing their ideas can earn money while doing something they love …. shopping!
Some users describe it as “Pinterest with Pay”. We think we’re much more than that, but that’s a good starting point.
Why should I use Maven Xchange?
- Do your friends ask for product recommendations or advice? If so, use Maven Xchange to recommend products and you'll earn money from helping your friends find just the right products for them. (And, your friends don't pay anything extra.)
- Do you wonder how to make a little extra spending money from your blog? Use Maven Xchange to find and publish information about products that you reference in your blog. If your blog followers buy those products, you'll earn money. And, since your recommendations are published on Maven Xchange and on social media sites of your choice (such as Pinterest, Twitter and Facebook), you can increase the number of people who follow your blog.
- Do you have an online store or do you sell merchandise from an MLM (such as Avon, Mary Kay, or Pampered Chef)? Use Maven Xchange to promote not only your products but complementary products from thousands of online retailers. Create your own product collections or ensembles and shift from promoting individual items to promoting packages of products and a broader lifestyle. That makes it easier for your customers too.
- Do you want to share your taste in fashion or decor with the public, but don't want to spend the time to create a website or negotiate marketing arrangements with merchants? Use Maven Xchange as an easy way to get started in building your personal brand and your audience. We give you easy-to-use tools for clipping products, creating collections and sharing them with Maven Xchange's users and your social network.
How do I earn money?
- Send recommendations to your friends via email.
- Publish your boards and products to social media sites, such as Pinterest, Twitter and Facebook.
- Post links on your blog for your boards and products on Maven Xchange by simply copying the URLs for your boards and products.
- Allow general users of Maven Xchange to browse your boards and products.